UPSC Recruitment 2018 (NDA AND NA) Apply Online
Recently Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 415 Vacancy in National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA)(I) 2018.
Eligible candidates can apply for online application form from 15-01-2018 to 05-02-2018 till 1800 hrs.
We recommend every user to download and read the detail notification before applying the application form.
Advt. No. : 03/2018-NDA-I
Full details for UPSC (National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA)(I)) Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
- Exam Name : National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (NDA)(I) 2018
- No. of Vacancy : 415 Posts
- Army : 208 Posts
- Navy : 60 Posts
- Air Force : 92 Posts
- 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme : 55 Posts
Job Location : All India
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates must be Born Between 02/07/1999 to 01/07/2002. For age relaxation details check the advt. notification below.
- For Army Wing: Candidates must have 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and
Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination / SSB Test/Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay Rs. 100/- through by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card. SC/ST/ Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee. For more information regarding application fee, check notification given below.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for online application through the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in from 15.01.2018 to 05.02.2018 or click the apply now button below.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in or click the apply now button below.
- Click the apply now button on the page.
- Fill the Application Form With Full Required Details.
- Upload All the Documents (If Required).
- Pay the Application Fee (as per the Category).
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application :15-01-2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05-02-2018
Important links:Apply Now
CENTRES OF EXAMINATION:
The Examination will be held at the following Centres : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination. Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted.
Nationality : candidate must a citizen of India, or a subject of Bhutan, or a subject of Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962.
Please Note: Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 04.02.2018 i.e. one day before the closing date;
- AFCAT 2018 Apply Online – Vacancies for Flying, Ground Duty (Tech & Non-tech)
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Board – 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Group D & Technicians Vacancy – Last Date 31 March
- CISF Recruitment 2018 – Central Industrial Security Force – 447 Constable Vacancy – Last Date 19 March 2018
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 – 1223 Sub-Inspectors (Delhi Police & CAPFs) Vacancy – Last Date 02 April 2018
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 – 1669 Constable Driver & Firemen Driver Vacancy – Last Date 23 March