- Last Date To Apply – 16 April 2018
- No. of Vacancy – 10768 Posts (Male – 5364 & Female – 5404)
- Education Qualification – Graduation With B. Ed
- Age Limit – 21 to 40 years As on 01.07.2018
- Click here for more details
Uttar Predesh PSC Recruitment 2018 – 10768 LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancy
Recently Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of the post of 10768 LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher for for trained male and female teachers.
Eligible candidates can apply for online application form from before 16 April 2018.
We recommend every user to download and read the detail notification before applying the application form.
Advt. No. : A-1/E-1/2018
Full details for UPPSC Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
- Post Name : LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher
- No of Vacancy : 10768 Posts (Male – 5364 & Female – 5404)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-
Subjects wise Vacancy Details :
|Subject||Vacancies (Male)||Vacancies (Female)|
Job Location : Uttar Predesh
Eligible Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 40 years As on 01.07.2018. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST /OBC candidates (Only U.P. Domicile) as per Govt. orders. For more relaxation details check the advt. notification below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be graduate from a recognized university with B.Ed
- For Computer Teacher: Candidate must be Graduate in Science in Computer Application OR Graduate in Computer Application OR Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science OR Graduate with A Level Course OR any other Equivalent Qualification & Candidates must have done B.Ed or any equivalent exam.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General and Other Backward Class category are required to pay Rs. 105/-, Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe are required to pay Rs. 65/- and Handicapped candidates will pay Rs. 25/-. All the payment will be deposited through Net Banking or Card payment or others payment Mode. For more information regarding application fee, check notification given below.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for online application through the official website of UPPSC i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 15.03.2018 to 16.04.2018 or click the apply now button below.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in or click the apply now button below.
- Click the apply now button on the page.
- Fill the Application Form With Full Required Details.
- Upload All the Documents (If Required).
- Pay the Application Fee (as per the Category).
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.03.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.04.2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 12.04.2018
Important links:Apply Now
- DSSSB Recruitment 2018 – 9232 Primary Teacher, Special Education Teacher, TGT, PGT & Various Vacancy
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – 1896 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018– 2291 Lecturers, Dental Surgeon & Various
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Board – 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Group D & Technicians Vacancy – Last Date 31 March
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission – 694 Development Team Officer (Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari) and Exercise Trainer Vacancy – Last Date 17 April