SCI Recruitment 2018 – Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 28 February 2018
Dear Applicant, recently Supreme Court of India (SCI) has announced a notification for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant on contractual basis.
Eligible candidates can apply for online application form before 28 February 2018.
We recommend every user to download and read the detail notification before applying the application form.
This is an amazing opportunity for the candidates.
Full details for Supreme Court of India (SCI) recruitment 2018, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
- Post Name : Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
- No Of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs.30000/- (Per Month)
Job Location : Delhi
Eligible Criteria for SCI Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates age must be Between 18 to 27 years as on 28.02.2018. For age relaxation details check the advt. notification below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrollment as an Advocate.
Nationality : Indian
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: All candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- through online mode of payment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for online application through the official website of Supreme Court of India (SCI) i.e. www.sci.nic.in from 01.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 till 24.00 hours thereafter website link will be disabled or click the apply now button below.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.sci.nic.in or click the apply now button below.
- Click the new registration button on the page.
- Fill the Application Form With Full Required Details.
- Upload All the Documents (If Required).
- Pay the Application Fee (as per the Category).
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.02.2018
Important links:Apply Now