- Last Date to Apply – 02 April 2018
- No of Vacancy – 1223
- Age Limit – 20 to 25 Years
- Educational Qualification – Graduate
- Click here for more details
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 – 1223 Sub-Inspectors (Delhi Police & CAPFs) Vacancy
Dear Applicant, recently Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of the post of 1223 Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF.
Eligible candidates can apply for online application form before 02 April 2018.
We recommend every user to download and read the detail notification before applying the application form.
Advt No. : F.No.3/1/2018–P&P-II
Full details for SSC CPO Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
- Post Name : Sub-Inspectors (Male & Female)
- No of Vacancy : 1223 Posts (Male – 1132 & Female – 91)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35400-112400/- for CAPF & Rs.35400-112400/- for Delhi Police
Departments wise Vacancy :
- Delhi Police : 150 Posts (Male – 97 & Female – 53)
- CRPF : 274 Posts (Male – 274 & Female – 00)
- BSF : 508 Posts (Male – 483 & Female – 25)
- ITBP : 85 Posts (Male – 72 & Female – 13)
- SSB : 206 Posts (Male – 206 & Female – 00)
- CISF : Vacancies will be intimated later
Job Location : All India
Eligible Criteria for SSC CPO Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates age must be Between 20 to 25 years As on 01.08.2018.
- For OBC NCL Candidates – 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Examination Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or through SBI bank challan. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category, Ex-Servicemen and women candidates are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for online application through the official website of SSC CPO i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 03.03.2018 to 02.04.2018 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled or click the apply now button below.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in or click the apply now button below.
- Click on new user registration.
- Fill the Application Form With Full Required Details.
- Upload All the Documents (If Required).
- Pay the Application Fee (as per the Category).
- Check the Application before Submitting it.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 03.03.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 02.04.2018
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Challan : 05.04.2018
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Paper-I) : 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Paper-II): 01.12.2018
Important links:Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission – Civil Services Examination 2018 & IFS Examination – Last Date 06 March
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – 125 Material Assistant, Tradesman Mate & Various Vacancy
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Board – 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Group D & Technicians Vacancy – Last Date 31 March
- PPSC Recruitment 2018 – Punjab Public Service Commission – 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancy – Last Date 03 April 2018
- CISF Recruitment 2018 – Central Industrial Security Force – 447 Constable Vacancy – Last Date 19 March 2018