Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 2652 Act/Trade Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 11 April 2018 – Apply Online
Recently, Southern Railway has announced a notification for the recruitment of the post of 2652 Act/Trade Apprentices (in the stream of Freshers, Ex.ITI & Medical Lab Technician) Under Apprentices Act 1961.
Eligible candidates can apply for online application form before 11 April 2018.
We recommend every user to download and read the detail notification before applying the application form.
Full details for Southern Railway recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
- Post Name : Act/Trade Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 2652
- Pay Scale : 5700 (per month)
Discipline & Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||231||122||68||35||456|
|Refrigeration and AC Mechanic||06||03||02||01||12|
|Electronics /Information Technology||15||08||04||02||29|
|Fresher MTL (Radiology)||04||02||01||01||08|
|Fresher MTL (Pathology)||04||02||01||01||08|
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Nationality : Indian
Eligible Criteria for Southern Railway Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 15 to 24 years (22 years for Fresher (Fitter)) as on 11.04.2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th Class and ITI course in the relevant trade OR 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Merit List prepared in respect of Marks obtained in required Qualification.
Application Fee: Candidate belonging to Gen or OBC category are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through Indian Postal order drawn in favour of Work Shop Personnel Officer, S & T Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore 641023 payable at Coimbatore. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate are free from application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copies of certificates in proof of Academic and Technical qualification & IPO and send it by Ordinary post to The Work Shop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager, Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-District, Tamil Nadu – 641023 on or before 11.04.2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 11 April 2018
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 737 Act Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 23 February
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 2652 Act/Trade Apprentices Vacancy – Apply Online
- FRI Recruitment 2018 – Forest Research Institute – 97 Lower Division Clerk, Technician & More – Last Date 21 April 2018
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Board – 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Group D & Technicians Vacancy – Last Date 31 March
- HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission – 130 Junior Coach & Dispenser Vacancy – Last Date 09 April 2018