Recently Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1017 Lower Division Clerks (LDC), Upper Division Clerks (UDC), Librarians and More. Starting Date of Online Application is 21-12-2017 and Last Date of Online Application is 11-01-2018. Interested candidates can check the full details and apply online from this page.
Full details about KVS Recruitment (2018) including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
Job Location: All India
•Post Name: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
•No. of Vacancies: 561
•Pay Scale: Rs. 19,900-63,200
•Post Name: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
•No. of Vacancies: 146
•Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500-81,100
•Post Name: Librarian
•No. of Vacancies: 214
•Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Commissioner: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Commissioner: 13 Posts
3. Administrative Officer: 07 Posts
4. Finance Officer: 02 Posts
5. Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
6. Assistant: 27 Posts
7. Hindi Translator: 04 Posts
8. Upper Division Clerk: 146 Posts
9. Stenographer: 38 Posts
10. Lower Division Clerk: 561 Posts
11. Librarian: 214 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KVS LDC, UDC, Librarian and More:
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognised board and must have typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Language and 35 w.p.m. in English Language on Computer.
- For Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognised university and must have 3-year experience as Lower Division Clerk in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings.
- For Librarian: Candidates should have passed should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science OR Graduation with 1-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognised university/institute.
Age Limit (as on 31-01-2018):
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Maximum 27 years
- For Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Maximum 30 years
- For Librarian: Maximum 35 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Computer-based Test (CBT), Skill Test, Typing, Proficiency Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1200/- for Group A, Rs. 750/- for Group B & C through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (If Applicable). No fee for SC/ ST/PH & Ex-servicemen candidates.
General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 750 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD and Women candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 21-12-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 11-01-2018
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Click on the Apply Now button to go to the application form.
3. Select the desired post & Click Apply Online.
4. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Complete the login details if already registerd candidates.
6. Fill all the details carefully, pay the fees using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card & submit form.
7. Take print out of online application for future use.
Click Below to apply onlineApply Now