ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 134 Constable (Driver) Vacancy – Last Date 15 March 2018 – Apply Now
Recently Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a recruitment notification for the post of 134 Constable (Driver).
Eligible candidates can check the vacancy details and apply online before 15 March 2018.
Full details for ITBP Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
- Post Name : Constables (Driver)
- No. of Vacancy : 134 Posts
- UR -47
- SC – 68
- ST – 05
- OBC – 14
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21700-69100/-
Job Location : All India
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment :
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 27 years as on 15.03.2018. For relaxation details check the advt. notification below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passes Matriculation or 10th class from a recognized Board or Institution and a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST), Written Examination & Skill Test.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC category are required to pay of Rs. 100/- through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the online through the website of ITBP i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 14.02.2018 to 15.03.2018 or click the apply now button given below to go the online application page.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in or click the apply now button below.
- Click on “Register” for New Registration.
- Click on “User Login” for Candidate have already registered.
- Fill all the details and click register.
- After registration, login as user and start the application form.
- Fill the full details, pay application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.03.2018
Important Links:Apply Now
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Navik (Domestic Branch) Vacancy – Last Date 16 February
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – 125 Material Assistant, Tradesman Mate & Various Vacancy
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – 707 Multi Tasking Staff Posts Apply Online
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission – Civil Services Examination 2018 & IFS Examination – Last Date 06 March
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA I)