- Last Date To Apply – 19 April 2018
- Posts Name – Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, House Keeping Staff, Fireman (GROUP ‘C’ CIVILIAN POSTS )
- No. Of Vacancies – 145
- Education Qualification – 10th / 12th
- Age limit – 18 to 27 Years
- Pay Scale – 19900 – 63200 / 18000 – 56900
- Click here for more details
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 – 145 Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk & Various Vacancy – 19 April 2018 – Apply Online
Dear Applicant, recently Indian Air Force has announced a notification for DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF GROUP ‘C’ CIVILIAN POSTS IN INDIAN AIR FORCE.
Eligible candidates can apply for online application form before 19 April 2018.
We recommend every user to download and read the detail notification before applying the application form.
Full details for Indian Air Force Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
||01||25500 – 81100|
Lower Division Clerk
|06||19900 – 63200|
||01||19900 – 63200|
Copper-smith & Sheet Metal Worker (C&SMW)
|01||19900 – 63200|
||02||19900 – 63200|
|Painter||03||19900 – 63200|
|A/C Mechanic||02||19900 – 63200|
|01||19900 – 63200|
|Tailor||01||19900 – 63200|
|Cook||08||19900 – 63200|
|03||18000 – 56900|
|05||18000 – 56900|
Multi Tasking Staff
|90||18000 – 56900|
House Keeping Staff
|19||18000 – 56900|
|Fireman||02||19900 – 63200|
Categories wise Vacancy Details:
|Lower Division Clerk||03||03||01||00||00||00||06|
|Copper-smith & Sheet Metal Worker (C&SMW)||00||00||00||00||00||01||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff||40||24||08||04||02||12||90|
|House Keeping Staff
Job Location : All India
Eligible Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 27 years for Fireman and 18 to 25 years for Other.
- For Draughtsman Grade-II: Candidates must have done Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Two years’ Diploma in Mechanical Drawing or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Draftsmanship (Mechanical or Civil) from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized institution
- For Lower Division Clerk and Hindi Typist : Candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University or A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer. (35 words per minute & 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour/9000 Key Depression per Hour on an Average of 5 Key depressions for each word.
- For Copper-smith & Sheet Metal Worker (C&SMW), Carpenter and Painter : Candidates must have passed 10th class from a recognized Board or Institute or Industrial Training Institute certificate in the trade of Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker/ Carpenter/ Painter from a recognized institute with one year experience in relevant field.
- For A/C Mechanic : Candidate must have 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute or Certificate Course from a Government recognized Institute in the trade of Aircraft Mechanic.
- For Instru-ment Repairer : Candidate must have 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute or Industrial Training Institute certificate in the trade of Instrument Repairer from a recognized institute.
- For Tailor : Candidates must have 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute or Industrial Training Institute certificate in the trade of Tailor from a recognized institute.
- For cook and Laundryman : Candidates must be Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- For Mess Staff , Multi Tasking Staff and House Keeping Staff : Candidate must be Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification fro a recognized University or Board.
- For Fireman : Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/ University or Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institution of repute.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on Skill/ Practical/ Physical test.
Application Fee: No Application Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with all documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Domicile certificate, experience and caste certificate etc in envelopes with stamp of Rs. 5-/ pasted send to Concerted addressed as per notifications on or before 30 Days from the Date of Publication
- Date of Advertiement : 19 March 2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form: 30 Days from the Date of Publication
- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 – 1786 Constable (GD) & Tradesman Vacancy
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 241 Head Constable & Constable (Motor Mechanic) Vacancy
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 2652 Act/Trade Apprentices Vacancy – Apply Online
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 2652 Act/Trade Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 11 April 2018
- HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission – 130 Junior Coach & Dispenser Vacancy – Last Date 09 April 2018