East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 1898 Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 28 February 2018 – Apply Online
Dear Applicant, recently South East Central Railway has announced a notification for the recruitment of 1898 Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 over East Central Railway.
Eligible candidates can apply for online application form before 28 February 2018.
We recommend every user to download and read the detail notification before applying the application form.
Advt. No. : RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018
Full details for South East Central Railway Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 1898 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Division Wise Vacancy:
- Danapur division : 626 Posts
- Dhanbad division : 142 Posts
- Mughalsarai division : 844 Posts
- Samastipur division : 70 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai : 116 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur : 100 Posts
Job Location : Bihar
Eligible Criteria for South East Central Railway Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates age must be Between 15 to 24 years as on 30.01.2018. For age relaxation details check the advt. notification below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on Merit & both Matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weight-age to both.
Application Fee: All Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through online mode of payment (Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for online application through the official website of South East Central Railway i.e. www.rrcecr.gov.in form 30.01.2018 to 28.02.2018 thereafter link will be disabled or click the apply now button below.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.rrcecr.gov.in or click the apply now button below.
- Click on new user registration.
- Fill the Application Form With Full Required Details.
- Upload All the Documents (If Required).
- Pay the Application Fee (as per the Category).
- Check the Application before Submitting it.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.02.2018
Important links:Apply Now
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 737 Act Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 23 February
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Board – 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Group D & Technicians Vacancy – Last Date 05 March
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force – 134 Constable (Driver) Vacancy – Last Date 15 March
- MSCWB Recruitment 2018 – Municipal Service Commission – 81 Lower Division Clerk, Work Supervisor & Various Vacancy – Last Date 28 February
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Navik (Domestic Branch) Vacancy – Last Date 16 February