- DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – 88 Station Controller, Stenographer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy – Last Date 12 March 2018
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – 1896 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy – Last Date 12 March 2018
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – 03 Manager/Assistant Manager Vacancy – Last Date 19 February 2018
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018 – 88 Station Controller, Stenographer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy – Apply Online
Dear Applicant, recently The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 88 Station Controller, Stenographer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy on Direct/Contract Basis for SC & ST Category Candidates.
Eligible candidates can apply for online application form before 12 March 2018.
We recommend every user to download and read the detail notification before applying the application form.
Advt. No. : DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2018
Full details for DMRC Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
- Post Name : Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)
- No of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.14000-26950/-
- Post Name : Maintainer
- No of Vacancy : 29 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.10170-18500/-
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.45000/- (Per Month)
Job Location : Delhi
Eligible Criteria for DMRC Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates age must be Between 18 to 33 years as on 01.01.2018. For age relaxation details check the advt. notification below.
- For Station Controller : Candidates must have a three years Engineering Diploma in any discipline or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Stenographer : Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English.
- For Maintainer : Candidates must done ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic or Information Communication Technology System Maintenance or Information Technology or Machine Computer Hardware or Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System or Machine Industrial Electronics or Radio & TV Machine or Power Electronics System from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Executive cadre posts: Selection of the candidate will comprise a three stage process – CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category.
- For Non- Executive posts: Selection of the candidate will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination
Application Fee: All Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- through Credit/Debit Card/Net banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for online application through the official website of DMRC i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com form 27.01.2018 to 12.03.2018 or click the apply now button below.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.delhimetrorail.com or click the apply now button below.
- Fill the Application Form With Full Required Details.
- Upload All the Documents (If Required).
- Pay the Application Fee (as per the Category).
- Check the Application before Submitting it.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.02.2018
- Date for Submission of Application fee : 01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018
Important links:Apply Now
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – 1896 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Board – 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Group D & Technicians Vacancy – Last Date 31 March
- DSSSB Recruitment 2018 – 9232 Primary Teacher, Special Education Teacher, TGT, PGT & Various Vacancy
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Uttar Predesh PSC – 10768 LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancy – Last Date 16 April 2018
- OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Odisha SSC – 218 Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor & Station Officer Vacancy – Last Date 28 February