- Last Date To Apply – 27 April 2018
- No. of vacancies – 542
- Education qualification – B E / B Tech
- Age limit – 27/30/32 years
- Click here for more details
AAI Recruitment 2018 – Airports Authority Of India – 542 Junior Executive Officers Vacancy – Last Date 27 April – Apply Now
Recently Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of the post of 542 Junior Executive Officers through GATE‐2018.
Eligible candidates can apply for online application form before 27 April 2018.
We recommend every user to download and read the detail notification before applying the application form.
Advt. No. : 01/2018
Full details for AAI Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are given below:
- Post Name : Junior Executive Officers
- No. of Vacancy : 542 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.40000‐140000/-
Discipline & Categories wise Vacancy Details
Job Location : All India
Nationality : Indian
Eligible Criteria for AAI Recruitment:
- For UR : Candidates age must not exceed by 27 years as on 30.04.2018
- For OBC : Candidates age must not exceed by 30 years as on 30.04.2018
- For SC/ST : Candidates age must not exceed by 32 years as on 30.04.2018
- Civil : Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Electrical : Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Electronics : Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Architecture : Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture from a recognized university.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on GATE‐2018 Score Card.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay Rs. 300/- as examination fee through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only. SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are free form application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for online application form through the official website of AAI i.e. http://www.aai.aero from 28.03.2018 to 27.04.2018 thereafter link will be disabled or click the apply now button below.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website http://www.aai.aero or click the apply now button below.
- Click the apply now button on the page.
- Fill the Application Form With Full Required Details.
- Upload All the Documents (If Required).
- Pay application fee (as per category).
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 28 March 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 27 April 2018
- Last Date for Depositing Fee : 02 May 2018
Important links:Apply Now
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Board – 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Group D & Technicians Vacancy – Last Date 31 March
- LMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation – 386 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancy – Last Date 27 March 2018
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – 1896 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission – Civil Services Examination 2018 & IFS Examination – Last Date 06 March
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra State Power Generation Company – 44 Deputy Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer Vacancy – Last Date 15 February